Having sticky notes for reminders is very helpful but at the same time sticking all of them all around the system makes it look horrible. So for avoiding such a situation, it is better to use the Sticky notes feature which lets you have virtual notes on the system itself. This makes virtual sticky notes very useful.
The method of making, editing and deleting notes
- Firstly, visit the Start menu.
- Then, look for the ‘Sticky Notes’ in the search bar and select the application from the result.
- After the app gets started, you may now write the notes. If you had earlier notes stored on your system, they should be opening from the time you view the app.
- Next, you should press on any note for editing.
- Then, for adding a new note, press the plus ‘+’ symbol. It shall be located on the left-hand side corner.
- After that, have a look at the note, you shall get the following symbols, that turns on the given below:
- ‘Bold, add italics or underline the text’
- Or ‘add bullet points’
- You shall be able to change the size of it by putting the cursor towards the edge of the note bar. You need to click and move the cursor for increasing or decreasing the size.
- Next, you shall be able to change the background according to your own wishes. You can do it by pressing on the 3 dots and choose the color that you like.
- After that, for deleting the note, you just need to press on the ‘Delete note.’ Then, give confirmation for the same by pressing on Delete one more time.
- For closing it, you need to press on the ‘X’ option.
The method of integrating sticky notes with Windows 10 applications
- Firstly, under the ‘General settings’ switch on the ‘Enable insights’ for integrating the notes with Windows 10 features.
- For viewing the present insights, you need to press on the made links as well as on the insight prompt towards the end of the note.
The method of sync the notes to the Cloud
- Firstly, press the cog symbol. It shall be towards the top section. Next, you need to press the log in option. It would have been presented in the resulting window.
- This offers you the option for logging in with the personal, work, or else school ID. Choose the correct ID and press ‘Continue.’ It shall be towards the end of on-screen instruction.
- Then, press the ‘Sync Now’ symbol, and it shall be towards the end of the settings window for sync the notes.
- Note that if you log in by any other Windows 10 PC, then you shall be able to have access to notes from the cloud storage.
The method of making a separate desktop for the notes
- Firstly, put the combination of Windows+Tab buttons on the keyboard for opening the task view.
- Then, press the ‘Add Desktop’ symbol. It shall be towards the left-hand side corner.
- Note that if you don’t put the Stick Notes on the new desktop, it shall not be displayed on the other desktop. The original desktop shall be organized.
The method of putting sticky notes on MacBook
- Firstly, put the combination of Command+Space for opening the Spotlight search bar.
- Then, write ‘Stickies.’
- After that, view the Stickies application from the results.
- Next, put the notes and have them as a reminder.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.